Thursday 4 August 2016

3rd place for me

On Tuesday my teacher Mrs Buchanan had told me that on Monday, when I was sick a lady called Rachel came over to our school on Monday. I was given a prize and a certificate from her for doing a good job blogging in the winter learning journey program but sadly I wasn't there. She had chosen three winners, I came third and Prudence came second and Jessica came first they also did a fantastic job on blogging as well. Then at the end of school my teacher had given me my prize and certificate to take home. I was so happy that I got this prize that when I got outside I was jumping around with excitement. In my prize I had a Rio DVD a green water bottle, water slingshot and three chocolates. When I got home my mum was very proud of me. The winter learning journey was fun for me and thank you to Rachel for my prize.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Leilani! You worked very hard over the holidays to write so many blog posts about the Olympics. It's wonderful to read that you enjoyed this experience. Like Mum, you can be very proud of your achievements. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leilani,

    Congratulations on coming third in the Winter Learning Journey programme. You did so well and we are all very proud of you!

    Keep up the great work this term. I'll look forward to seeing you when I come back to Ruapotaka in November to talk about the next version of the holiday blogging programme. We're going to do it all again this summer!

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leilani, congratulations on coming third in the program. what was your favourite thing out of the prizes you got?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tuposeini,my favorite prize was the Rio DVD I loved watching it

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fantastic prizes, Leilani. You are so lucky. I bet your mum was proud.

    ReplyDelete