Monday 9 October 2017

Holidays: Happy White Sunday

YAYYYYY!. Finally the SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!!

While the days passed its been going really good 2 be honest. Our family hasn't done really much in the holidays, but were just chillin at home. You don't really need 2 go somewhere special for a holiday, well that's our family.


So lately in the weeks. We've been having our White Sunday practice for church. White Sunday is a holiday tradition for all Samoans the special event come's on Sunday on October.  It is a day for parents and communities to acknowledge and celebrate childhood by hosting special programs during church service and we all have 2 wear white.


For this White Sunday I was in a group with the students in my Sunday School Group.


I got the part of the storyteller so when every time a play ends or a dance, I tell the audience what it was about and why we did it. Yes I was nervous when I started 2 walk up the stage, but I had faith in my self that I would do well and try my best.


I was happy when it was over. We went home and my family congratulated me for doing my best and took some photos as well. Here is the photo of me and my two sisters after White Sunday.


Happy White Sunday everyone and hope you all have a great holiday.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Leilani!
    I really like your White Sunday writing it is very awesome. And plus our group was the best aye haha. I really like the photo of you and your family. I really like how you talked about your fillings at the end. Keep up the greet work and hope the rest of your family and you had the best holidays.

    From Petesa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Petesa!
      Thanks comment really appreciate it 2. Hows your holiday going by the way?. Good my one is. Our group was the best hahahah. Hope you and you family had a good holiday as well 2.

      From Leilani;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete