Tuesday 20 December 2016

Learning the basics is important

Hi my name is Leilani in christmas I will be off to Australia with my Family soon. So before I go to Australia I need to know a little bit about the country that I'm going to or in other words I need to know the basic.

In Australia the capital city is Canberra. In Canberra in 2011 there was 356,585 who lived there Wow! now thats alot of people. January is the hottest month in Canberra it is 21°C just like in new Zealand its the hottest month in January as well. Canberra is Located in the northern part of Australia capital territory.


The languages most commonly spoken in Canberra is English.

So now that I know the basic I'll be off to Australia.=)






3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Leilani,

    WOW! Australia is a wonderful place. It is great to see you back blogging. I will be very exciting to see your other blog post.

    From Prudence =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Prudence, Thanks for the postive comment and I'm looking forward to see your blog post in the holidays as well.

    Keep up the good work Prudence

    From Leilani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leilani,

    It looks like you are now ready to launch off to Australia. You've discovered quite a bit about the capital city of Canberra. Do you think that you would like to visit Canberra when you go to 'Oz' (this is a nickname for Australia)? I think that I would choose to go to Melbourne if I had the chance. It is supposed to have a great vibe and be full of amazing restaurants, cafes and bars.

    Where would you go in Australia, if you could choose?

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete