Tuesday 20 December 2016

Say NO to Bullfighting

One of the most popular activities in Madrid, which is the capital city of Spain is ,Bullfighting,. It has been part of the Spain for centuries. In bullfighting people called ‘toreros and ‘matadors’ fight with a live bull.

Not everyone supports bullfighting in Spain. In fact, about 30% of the population want it to be banned (stopped) completely.
 
Today in my opinion I think that Bullfighting should be banned and I don't think its such a good idea and why? Well here are some reason.

Well first of all because that is so dangerous for a human being and could die.

And second of all because if the bulls out then you have to kill it which is animal abuse and would be very sad.

And third of all because I hate to see animals being killed with sharp sticks and weapons.

And those are the reasons why I think bullfight should be banned.




1 comment:

  1. Hi again Leilani!

    What a great blog. You really do understand the reasons why bullfighting should be banned. I am very happy to see such a wise answer.

    Keep up the great work!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete