Monday 26 December 2016

Keep safe while on a plane

Hey guys this Hoilday are you going on a trip or overseas somewhere and are you afarid if something happened on the plane. While you've just find the right to look. My name is lani and I will be sharing some info about how to keep safe while on a plane and here we go ......👉

1. If you have a suticas but it inside the overhead compartment that where you place your suticas and take it down slowly once the plane has stop.

2. When you have taken your seat make sure that you put in your seat belt before doing anything elsa and keep it on throughout the flight unless you need to stand up to go to the Bathroom nd if you do need to stand up just pull the leather.

3. And last if you have shoes, Hand bags or something small that you have brought with you on the plane then put it under neath the seat inornt of you and if you don't have a seat in front of you then put it under your seat.

Air New Zealand Men In Black’ video
Air New ZealandSafety in Hollywood’ video

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leilani. These are great tips! I'm going on a flight in 2 days from Auckland to London and will remember your advice, especially the seat belt. Thanks for the great info, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leliani,

    These are great tips! I will have to pass them onto my mom because she is going to fly from Canada to New Zealand in a couple of months to visit. I can't wait to see her! When she comes she is going to bring two big suitcases with her because she has to bring so many clothes with her. She's coming to visit us in the winter time so she'll need warm clothing as well as rain gear.

    I hope that she won't pack so much that we can't fit her bags in our car. I have a little Honda Fit that doesn't have much room in it!

    Nice work with your post today, Leilani. I'll send a link to my mom so that she can read it and prepare herself for the big trip to NZ.

    Cheers :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete