Sunday 18 December 2016

See you soon! Jasmine

Wednesday 15 December 2016

Dear Jamine

Hi Jasmine I was just sending this letter to you to say goodbye beacuse tommorow I will be going to Australie with my family and cousins. I have to go to Australie beacuse I got a scholarship at AAA that stand for Australia. Animal. Academy. I wanted to go to Australia because I really love everything there and there beaches are beautiful. I'll be going for 10 years and be back on April the 1st. In June sometime I will send you a big present for Aus. Hope you have a nice holidays Jamine and Merry Christmas!!!

From Leilani

To:Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leilani!

    What a beautifully written letter :-) I like the idea of your Australia Animal Academy scholarship, what a wonderful scholarship to win! It sounds like you will be having an amazing time. 10 years is a long time to go for, you'll be finished school by then! I hope you are planning to travel all over Australia and see as much as you can.

    Merry Christmas Leilani. Have a great holiday!

    Dan.

    ReplyDelete