Sunday 17 December 2017

Reflection on 2017 - Leilani πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

My Reflection for 2017..πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

2017 was a excellent year. I loved it this year, even though I just started I loved it. I loved the trips that we went on this year like polyfest, rainbow-zen, parakia and more. I also made new friends a lot actually and getting to know everyone was the best part this year, I was glade I was put back into year 7, so that I wouldn't have to go collage early and still have a lot to learn to get me prepared.


The teachers were awesome they really did make me feel welcome when I came, they made me break out of my shell and the prefects, ohh, it was awesome meeting them they made me feel so, so welcome when I came to Pt England.


I think my favorite subject this year would have to be Maths, I really do like math, its great I love learning decimals and fractions, things that have to do with mathematics I would prefer to say. Literacy was great as well I had an awesome teacher named Mr Wiseman who thinks he's ''The Man'', I'm joking, but he really is he taught us so many great things and he pushed us making us challenge our self's, but that's great so we learned from them. We learned so many things so...... Thanks Mr Wiseman!


Same goes to Mrs Tele'a the head teacher of year's 7 and 8. Shes been an awesome math teacher. Encouraging us and setting us on the right track, so she never gave up on us and she funny as well..... So Thank You Mrs Tele'a!!


As you can see I've had a great year this year, so excited can't wait to be leaders of my school for 2018. Well got to go now byeee.... 2018 here we come πŸ™†πŸ’ͺ πŸ’ͺ


P.s: Thanks year 8 for a great year. Hope you all do well in collage!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ πŸ’ͺ

No comments:

Post a Comment