Sunday 11 February 2018

Bugs of the City!

In the Weekend, I did a little writing about bugs and insect and not any bugs or insect but bugs and insect of the city!. Which means one that we've all seen that are lying around like near our towns or street, or even some you see at school. Weather its in the bushes or in the playground somewhere, we all see a little crawler. I've picked 3 type of bugs/insect as a topic and given three facts about them. Near the title there be one Fun Fact about them, which is pretty cool.
Lets see what bugs or insect will learn about today!ef

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leilani,

    It is so awesome that you have been learning about this outside of school! I learnt so much about these bugs from your blog post - I had no idea that praying mantis only live for 6 months as adults.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danni, Wow! so great to see your comments again thank you so much for the supportive comments, do really appreciate it.

    I just wanted to do some extra work because, I thought it would help me with my learning and it did!. I really proud of it!. What your favourite insect mine would be the pray mantis!

    See you around / Sincerely: Leilani ;)

    ReplyDelete