Tuesday 21 August 2018

I'm telling on you on - KPE by Leilani and Chastyti

Podcasting by Leilani and Chastyti.


Nau mai, Haere mai Ki KPE …. You’re listening to Korero Pt England,
coming to you from Auckland New Zealand.

My name is Chastyti and I’m in Year 7 at Pt England School. Joining me today is
Leilani and she’s here to tell us about a book she has been reading.

KIA Ora Leilani
KIA Ora Chastyti

That looks like an interesting book. What have you been reading?
Well this book is called I’m Telling On You which is written by Sandy McKay
and Illustrated by Tervor Pye. 

That sounds like a amazing story. So what is it about
Well this story is about a boy named Timothy who is the
eldest child by 2 years, 3 months and 16 days. He also lives
with his 2 younger siblings and his mum and dad. He says that
his younger sister always gets away with blue murder if it wasn’t
for her big brother. 

What!! blue murder. What’s ‘ Blue murder ’ is it someone who murders people in blue? 
No actually. It’s when someone screams, yells or complains in a very unnecessary and
loud way.   

She must be spoiled then. Anyway carry on with the story.
Well One day Timothy was at school get ready for class.
Then the principal Mr Eccles arrived in class, with a angry
face. He shouts “ Someone in this school has been writing
graffiti on the toilet walls”. Then everybody gets scared.  

Did the graffiti writer get caught?
Yes he did but… Oh no I forgot to tell you
in the beginning that Timothy has 4 favourites words.
His favourite words are ‘ I’m Telling On You ’. 

Hmm? That’s funny because that’s what the book is called.
Oh now I get it. Carry on with the story.
Well as you might know already, Timothy used his 4 favourite words,
‘ I’m Telling on you ’ against the graffiti writer?. 

Does Timothy ever get is favourite words used up against him?
Well that is the next part in the story, but I’m sorry Chastyti you
will have to read the rest of the book, to find out what will happen
next. Also if you will like to read this book you can find it online or
in a nearby library. This has been Leilani and Chastyti podcasting
I’m telling on you written by Sandy McKay and Illustrated by Trevor Pye.
For now Kakete Ano.    



1 comment:

  1. Hey Leilani you have officially past the test from all that talking and all that breathing I think you need rest.

    ReplyDelete