Saturday 8 July 2017

A2: New Zealand Extraordinary Activetis

Hey it's been fun learning about New . I also saw some great activities that you can doing NZ
Image result
Here are my 5 favorite activities:

#1 Have an awesome time at Rainbow Zen with so many rides.

#2 Grab some friends and drive to the native forest of the Waitaketeti Rangers.


#3 I would love to go to Piha beach and see all the Professional Surfer, also I kind of like suffering.

#4 A family Picnic maybe the main public - Auckland Demani.

#5 I would love to go and see the Auckland Memory Museum.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Leilani!

    What a great list of things to see and do in Auckland. I would love to be able to get out and do each and every one of them. Personally, I would love to go walking through the native bush in the Waitakere Ranges or go swimming and surfing out at Piha Beach. I have to admit that I am not a great surfer so I might have to practice in the shallow water before I tried going into the larger surf.

    Have you ever tried surfing?

    I hope that you get the chance to do each of the five things listed on your blog today. We're quite lucky to live in such an amazing city, aren't we?

    Cheers,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Lava, Rachel. Yeas we are quite lucky yo live in such an amazing city. I tried suffer ones when my cousin took me too Australia. Thank you for you lovely comments.

    your sincerly
    Leilani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi leilani, My name is Ayla what great activities, you want to do that, would be fun if i did that but remember reread your story be for you put stuff on your blog because it kind of did not make any sense so remember to do that and when you do that then all of the people will read it and then they would comment on your blog and say what a great sense so keep up the great work bye.

    ReplyDelete