Sunday 9 July 2017

Interviewing my Dad !

After Interviewing Lauren Dekker I wanted to keep on Interviewing People so instead I went around my family and I found the prefect person to interview my DAD !! - Reason my dad is loves the Outdoors.w

I interviewed my dad:

So dad today I'm here to interview you, so what are your five favorite things to do in the Outdoors

Here's what I got back :

That's a good Question and I love the Outdoors. I like to:

1. Go hiking because it gets me fit and I love sleeping under the stars.

2. Going to Panmure Basin for a run.

3. And I like to go swimming at the Glen Innes pools.

4. Go play Volleyball with my friend on Tuesday at G.I reserve .

5. Or take the whole family down to Tauranga to see my other family.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Leilani,

    It's great to see that you interviewed your dad and found out his 'Top 5' favourite things to do outside. It sounds like your dad is pretty active! Do you ever join him when he goes for a run around Panmure Basic or when he goes swimming or hiking?

    I, personally, love to swim and I try to get to the pools as often as I can. Sadly, there isn't a pool near my house out west so I haven't been able to go as regularly as I would have liked to. Instead, I have started running more often. It is a bit of a challenge but I like trying new things!

    Do you enjoy trying new things? If so, what is one new thing that you have tried recently that was new for you?

    I hope that you will continue to try your best at everything that you do. I know that you will and that you can accomplish anything that you set your mind to!

    Keep up the great work with your blogging. You are already halfway through the whole programme. Wow!

    ~Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete