Sunday 9 July 2017

Day #2: New Zealand by Land and Sea

Ahhhh final resting after a busy day of sightseeing I'm board. Hey I could write in my travel diary about my sightseeing and record my thoughts in my diary. Hummmm let me think oh yeah the Tana Mahuta Walk.
Image result for tane mahuta

The Tana Mahuta Walk was what I most enjoyed visiting. I just enjoyed it so much because of peaceful trees and the crimping of the birds high in the tree. I found out that it's New Zealand's largest known living kauri tree. Wow!, the Tana Mahuta walk takes place in the Waipoua Forest. I just loved walking along Waipoua forest tracks with my group they were amazed and we experiences so much. Maybe we can go back next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leilani,

    I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your walk through the forest to visit Tane Mahuta. It really is so lovely to walk though the bush, isn't it? I live out on the west side of Auckland and I often go for bush walks with Aronui. We love exploring the area and often hear native birds singing as we walk.

    One of our favourite walks goes right down to a beautiful beach that is completely private. When we get there we often sit down and have a small picnic before we head back home. Do you have any nice bush walks around your house?

    I hope so!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete