Friday 7 July 2017

Day 1: 100% PURE New Zealand

Hey guys I will be doing the Winter Learning Journey for 2017 and for this years theme it is the Kiwi Road Trip - DAY 1: 100% PURE NZ !


3 Facts about People of New Zealand:


1. Four hundred year ago Maori people were voyagers and came from miles across the unknown Pacific Ocean.

2. New Zealanders ( kiwis ) are passionate about the outdoors and love it because of our spectacular landscape.

3. There are about one - third of the total population that lived in Auckland



3 comments:

  1. Hi Leilani! It is so great to see that you are blogging with us again this year. Welcome back!

    I enjoyed reading your three interesting facts about New Zealand. I agree that many kiwis love being in the out-of-doors. We do have a pretty spectacular landscape here in NZ, don't we? On Day #2 of the programme you will have the chance to explore some of my favourite natural wonders - Karekare beach, Rangitoto and Tane Mahuta. Have you ever taken the ferry across to Rangitoto island from downtown Auckland? It's pretty fun!

    Speaking of fun, it is so fun to be blogging with you again this holiday. Keep up the great work!!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Rachel
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog and thank you for your support. I just can't wait to blog about Day #2. Though I never taken a ferry across to Rangitoto island but I think I should go some time maybe in the holidays if mum says yes haha.

    Thank you so much Rachel for your wonderful and supportive comment!
    From Leilani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Leilani,

      It is my pleasure! I can't wait to read your blogs for Day #2.

      Keep up the awesome work :)

      Rachel

      Delete