Sunday 9 July 2017

Interviewing Laura Dekker.

So I was sitting in my hotel in Dargaville watching all the sailor with the at the beach and then I was like O my god is that Lauren Dekker no way. Wow!! If I got the chance to interview her what would I interview her about.......

Image result for laura dekkerHere are five things I would interview about Laura Dekker:

1. So Laura Dekker if you weren't a sailor, what would you be doing?

2. If you could have one superpower what would it be?

3. What do you do in your spear time when your not sailing?re

4. If you had to say your life in one word what would it be?

5. Who inspires you in your life and Why?






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Leilani,

    It's great to see that you have come up with thoughtful (and unique) questions to ask Laura. I have to admit that you are the first person I have come across in this programme who wants to ask Laura about having a superpower. I love it! That is a really cool question...

    If I was to ask you the same thing, what would you say? What superpower would you most like to have? I think that I would like to be able to travel at the speed at light. My family lives in Canada and I would love to be able to 'nip' over to Canada once a week to see them and then come back to New Zealand. Right now, it takes about 24 hours to get from Auckland to Ottawa, Canada (my home town). That is a full day! I'd love to have a superpower that enabled me to avoid airplanes and just magically cross the Pacific Ocean in a matter of seconds...

    What would your chosen superpower be?

    I hope that you'll have time to pop back online and tell me which superpower you would most like to have!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete